Monday 18 April 2022

Time for another box

 I'm keeping with the celebrations plans for the next few bites as I find it easier to keep focused when there's a common theme to the tasks!



Month 4 - Bite 16

It's about time I replenished the food stocks so I'm off to the supermarket. It's also a chance to get Bite 16 on the way.

This item on the list is to start looking out for BOGOFF or two for one offers where I can use one part of the offer myself and then store the other for presents. 

Month 4 - Bite 17

Oh yes, it's find a box time again...

This time it's a box for cards, wrapping paper and so on. As a matter of fact I've got one in mind - one that my financial bits and pieces grew too big for.

As I find, buy or make cards I'll add them to the box and so whenever there's an occasion to mark I'll be all ready. No more dashing out in a rush spending more than I intended because I haven't left enough time to choose wisely. I just need to track down that box....

Slight pause while I disappear into the loft....

.



While I was hunting down that box I discovered a rather nice Christmas box and bag to add to the storage. They can hold any presents I make along the way for Christmas (or birthdays). I'm intending to add to them each time I see or make something suitable, rather in the same way as I've been adding to the Lucky Dip/Tombola/Treasure Hunt stash.



No comments:

Post a Comment