Saturday 9 April 2022

The Boring Essentials

 Now I didn't mind the gathering together of all the instruction manuals or reading through to find the most economical/environmentally friendly way of using all the household devices. However, the routine maintenance sort of got shelved a bit. Yes, I do defrost the freezer to make sure it runs at its peak - although ours is rather old and tends to ice up so it rather reminds me to do it automatically.

So...

Month 4 - Bite 9

Dealing with the boring essentials of maintenance is today's must do. These need more attention than I give them or they can be quite literally a drain on efficiency and therefore cost.

I'm pretty good at replenishing dishwasher salt....





Once again there's a handy little light to remind me when it's needed, but the drain needs checking more often I'm sure.

The same goes for the washing machine, so that's on the list for now too.

                                                      

I only have one burning question.. if these things are so darned important, why are they always so difficult to reach?!

No comments:

Post a Comment