Saturday 2 April 2022

Cash or Trash!

Hopefully it won't be long until we go on our first holiday abroad since the first lockdown! We're all booked and keeping our fingers crossed that all goes to plan, but who knows... Anyway a bit of planning meant hooking out the box with spare currency that hasn't been touched over the last couple of years to see what's there and that led to..

Month 3 - Bite 26

In amongst the Euros that I need I found some other coins, that led me to wonder about any others that might be around, even old sterling. On chatting to my sister she reckons she's got some too. So today's task is to track down any that are hiding around the place and research where I might be able to make use of them (and my sister's too). I remember reading about a website that takes old and foreign coins so it's time to find out more...





Month 3 - Bite 27

Talking of reading, I also recall an item about rubbish. Yes, rubbish - that you can sell. It seems that there's a market for empty perfume bottles, plastic bottle tops, all sorts of things so no prizes for guessing what the next task on the list is!

                                         

Month 3 - Bite 28

I've been looking at the list of what I can do that I made a couple of days ago. I won't go into how many times I put things on the list only to take them off when my confidence waned and then having to force myself to put them back on again! 

The list is useless unless I find something to do with it so research at the ready I need to find how the skills, etc. can be used by looking at some websites such as Fiverr where you can market yourself and offer your skills for sale...

No comments:

Post a Comment