Wednesday 26 October 2022

Let the sunshine in..

 We've been so lucky lately with the weather. It must be helping with the heating costs having such a mild spell. My next task is to load up with some free health and wellbeing.

Month 10 - Bite 23

In amongst that reading I was doing I decided to work through a small pile of magazines. One of which was detailing how sunlight affects wellbeing. I guess I already knew most of it - there's no harm in refreshing the memory though of just how much good fresh air and natural sunlight does for you.

It goes without saying that if you are feeling good and positive then the urge to look for ways of cheering yourself up by spending diminish. So, today's bite involves raising my melatonin levels and improving my mood (which, to be fair, isn't too bad anyway) for free.

I'm off to soak up a bit of sunshine without spending a penny... or paying for a holiday... or getting on a plane... I'm off for a walk..





No comments:

Post a Comment