Monday 31 January 2022

An extra mouthful!

 Now you might be forgiven for thinking that as it's 31st January this would be Month 1 - Bite 31....

I did though say, right back at the start, that I wanted this to be a useful tool for me to revisit and that I might then not start it in a month with 31 days. The solution I've gone for is writing 30 bites for each month with extra mouthfuls of suggested activities to boost the organisation and finances so that the whole collection will add up to 366 days worth of ideas. (366 makes it ready for a Leap Year too...)

The first of these 'bonus' days was mentioned way back at the beginning of the month.. I know Christmas 2022 seems a long way away... however a few simple tasks will help when the time comes.


I'd forgotten what I'd set myself to do and was very chuffed when I went back to my first post of the year to find I'd completed it!

To celebrate, here's another quick activity to add to this mouthful.

I found some scraps of Christmas fabric while packing stuff away so cut them into tree shapes using pinking shears and added a star and hey presto - cards ready for next time...



Voila!!

Next step February.....

No comments:

Post a Comment