Sunday 16 January 2022

What's Aloft, Attack that Attic - What's in Your Glory Hole?

 Month 1 - Bite 16

Things are getting serious now. It's time to address some hidden horrors!

I'm not attempting to dig into our shed or motor into the garage - largely what's in those isn't in my remit (hooray) - tools, lawnmower, endless bits of wood, plant pots... Those I leave to other very organised and tidy hands!

My walk of shame will lead me upstairs into the loft!

It's the day of reckoning for all the boxes and suitcases hiding above.


Thankfully the photo is awful so you can't see all that's up there - the worse part is that's only some of the haul.

Now's my chance to rummage in the boxes and find out exactly what is in all those boxes, bags and suitcases.

I know that there are manuals I used in my former working life that I now have on my hard drive that can be recycled and a stack of cardboard boxes that I was saving to use in the post - but even I don't have that much to put through the Royal Mail! So those are two piles that can come down immediately.

I need to know just how much yarn, beading, fleece and fabric to name but four categories of 'stuff' before I'm further tempted into adding to.

Nothing for it, but to just grasp the challenge and go for a day of exploration...

No comments:

Post a Comment