Tuesday 11 January 2022

One step at a time..

 Month 1 Bite 11


This series of tasks will cover the next few days as uncovering what's lurking in the wardrobe, drawers and cupboards is long overdue.

As I'm taking this in small steps where better to start than with the shoes? (sorry)


How many pairs do I have? Well, sadly this isn't all of them, just the ones most regularly worn. It's necessary now to face the issue and gather all shoes together from around the house and consider them and where they are kept.. is it logical? convenient?

I'm expecting some surprises as I open one or two boxes.

As they get removed/replaced/repacked decisions will need about repairs (putting them ready to go); cleaning (surely they wouldn't have been put away without that); use-ability (trying them on for fit, comfort, look and deciding if they are keepers or on their way off to a new home - passing on/recycling/binning before putting them in bags to go).

Once I know exactly what I've got perhaps the temptation to shop with the heart rather than the head will be dimmed - you never know.

No comments:

Post a Comment