Friday 11 March 2022

A bit of good luck to set the month off well..

 Month 3 - Bite 4

As it happens I used to write a bit... Not great literary works or anything (don't say you're not surprised having read this blog...), but advice articles, activity suggestions and handbooks for youth organisations, lesson materials for schools, a range of 'stuff' really. It just so happened that I was reading a newsletter from a website that I follow when I saw a request for writers. Well, I thought, why not so I made contact, did a sample piece and lo and behold I've been accepted. So with very little effort I've got another little pot of gold (well dollars actually) to add to the extras account!

Month 3 - Bite 5

Having reactivated the online auction some of the listings are already on the move. There are a number of items that are gathered together from my makes. I've always wondered if I could sell on an online craft site so today's task is to set up an account and start listing some of the cards and brooches I've created. Fingers crossed!

                            



Month 3 - Bite 6

In addition to the easily posted craft items I've made some larger, more expensive to post, things which need to be moved on. There are one or two local social media sites for local sales around here so the next on the joblist is to investigate these and start listing some of the bulkier items so see if they will sell.



Month 3 - Bite 7

And finally, the last of this little run of jobs is to look through some of the online sites for clothes. When I was freeing up my wardrobe I created a small pile of dresses that might sell, but I've never found out much about the apps to do this. That's another line of enquiry to follow!

Mind you - I think some practice with photography wouldn't come amiss!

No comments:

Post a Comment