Tuesday 22 March 2022

Spare what?

 Month 3 - Bite 22

Now this is going to sound rather grand - following yesterday's encounter with some spare technology I've now found some spare jewellery.... Not wildly expensive crown jewels sort of stuff that will fetch a king's ransom and I'm not the kind of person you'll find dripping with diamonds either. I do, however, have one or two pieces I never wear.

For example, I've got a bracelet, quite pretty, but not one I've worn for a long time. It wasn't chosen for me and I'm not really very attached to it so there's really no reason to be hanging on to it. So, today's task is to cull my jewellery box of anything I don't wear, or is broken, and then find out what to do with any pieces I never wear and that aren't the kind of thing that my family might want. 


I know there's also a broken chain from a good maker and a ring that was bought many moons ago. I wonder what else I might discover....

I have also got some little bracelets that I made a while ago - time to track these down while I'm on the glittery trail and list them online too.


Wonder what I'll discover next!


No comments:

Post a Comment