Monday 21 March 2022

Let's Get Appy

 Having started all the research into online and physical sales, not to mention the web social media and online surveys it's time to address my use of apps.

I know there's probably an app for most things, but now it's time to find out about apps that can help me with my Eating the Elephant project

Month 3 - Bite 18

I run - not very fast and some might say that others walk more quickly than my running speed, but neverthless I say that I run. One of the highlights of my week is the Park Run on Saturday morning. I like to go to Killerton most weeks....


but of late part of the course - Muddy Lane - has truly lived up to its name and my hips and knees don't thank me for the part that lies under water! So then I join our seafront Park Run ...



I know, tough life eh?!

Anyway, I do remember reading somewhere about an app or two that rewards you in points for exercise taken so next on the list is tracking (sorry) down an app or two to try. If there's a way for adding extra delight to my walks and runs around here then why not?

Month 3 - Bite 19

Looking through some of my photos I also thought I might look up some of the apps that will accept photographs and sell them online, recompensing you as they are used. My photography skills aren't incredible, but faint heart and all that so the task of the moment is to find and download the app and upload one or two photos to see if they are acceptable. You never know.

Month 3 - Bite 20

Finally on the apps front it's time to research vouchers and coupons. I know some websites and newsletters have suggestions for where you can find these (thank you Mr Lewis) and that there are apps that can direct you quickly to what's available so that's a step to be taken.



No comments:

Post a Comment