Thursday 24 March 2022

Purse busting task

 So having tidied my purse I’m now going to give myself a task that’s going to fill it up again!

Month 3 - Bite 23

I often use coupons and vouchers so this addition to the job list is an extension of that. I’ve got one or two vouchers and now need to maximise any other offers out there. This means having money off vouchers and coupons with me whenever I go shopping as well as remembering any loyalty cards that can add to savings.


My current task then is to track down all those I've already got and store them in my purse/shopping bag so that they are ready and available when I need them.. then all I've got to do is remember to actually use them!

I also need to research where I can lay my hands on more to get the best possible results from any shopping trips.

An aside....

Back during the clothes mega-sort I found a pair of jeans for repair, I also discovered a cut up pair which must have been part of some project or other. Rather than throw this remnant away I did my usual distraction routine of watching endless 'how to' videos online. It was obviously time to stop watching from the sidelines and start creating so here's my attempt.. The lining isn't perfect and the air was a bit blue while I was working out how to sew through multiple thick layers, but that's the creative process I guess.


Month 3 - Bite 24

Watching those step-by-step videos made me think about what I could provide helpful instructions for and after thinking 'I couldn't do anything like that' I gave myself a good talking to. This was along the lines of - you were a teacher for about 35 years, why can't you produce some simple instructions. So, dear reader that's what the next item on my joblist needs to be. 

First, make a list of what I could give a broken down list of steps to make and then research how to disseminate this material. I have no idea about any of this, only to know that me making mini-films about how to do anything isn't going to work! Research then....




No comments:

Post a Comment