Thursday 10 November 2022

Lighting up Time

 Just now when we're getting used to the clocks changing and the timing of darkness falling (well, when I started writing this anyway), here's a quick one I've just completed.

Month 10 - Bite 27

Decorating meant getting the light fittings down so they didn't get covered in paint. Obviously, they were all cleaned up before being replaced. It did remind me though, that in my efforts to keep the place tidy and clean during the decorating process I hadn't been that fussy about ALL the dusting.

Today then, I'm attacking all the light bulbs - and boy, are some of them dusty! If the light and energy from the bulbs in going into their dust blankets, then I can't be surprised if the lighting is a bit dim and the bulbs are working harder to shine....



No comments:

Post a Comment