Friday 6 May 2022

Check it out

 Month 5 - Bite 5

A bit more information gathering today, free information too. I do use the local library albeit a bit sporadically which is a shame. There's so much down there to discover that I should make more use of this great resource. 

Today though the task in hand is investigating the app that the library uses so that I can borrow books online and read them on my tablet. This is one of those bites that I'm really going to enjoy - free book browsing - I can predict that this task could take all day - and then some!



Month 5 - Bite 6

While thumbing through the virtual books I might just need to find the cookery section as this next bite is all about food. I know it's quite a theme with me - I just love to taste stuff..

Anyway in order to streamline the finances a bit more and to save the planet I want to look further into plant based or meat-free meals. We do eat less and less meat here at home, but I do tend to rely on a small number of old favourites so now I'm going to enjoy going through a heap of recipes, both in virtual form and from the selection on the bookcase to find a new idea for tonight - and then cook it.

                                                

Month 5 - Bite 7

A while back you might remember I started sending off for freebies. Well, it's that find-out-what-you've-got moment. They are all in a spare drawer together so here's a selection for me to go through and distribute where I'll remember to use them. This should save me buying a number of items until I've used up all my samples and giveaways.

                                                 

No comments:

Post a Comment