Thursday 5 January 2012

Take a deep breath and....

..dive in I guess.
I've been meaning to have a go at this for ages.. well since we moved 6 years ago actually!  The idea was to move away from the Greater London area, change our work situation and enjoy ourselves more...  The move went well and then we got to grips with the bungalow, I changed from employment to self employment and things progressed as I picked up consultancy and writing work and we got to know new friends, neighbours, etc.  All this, of course, tended to take some time and the blog, like my craft took a bit of a back seat - although I did learn to spin.. (hence the title!).
Now work has slackened right off and I've now got the time to settle to this and some other projects in the craft line, that I've been hankering after.. oh and to pursue some other writing now that my deadlines are my own.
So we'll see how it goes..

What's this going to be about?  Well, I guess it's my sort of on-line thought process - it would be nice to think that it's interesting to you too..  I want to make some notes about how I'm reorganising things a bit to take account of a bit more time and a lot less money.  I'd like to share some of the 'stuff' that I'm making and hopefully chart my progress into new projects and ideas!

Welcome to my whirling brain.. it could be a bumpy and unexpected ride, but that's what happens when you're always in a spin!

No comments:

Post a Comment