Monday 16 January 2012

A Challenge (or two) ....



As I mentioned I borrowed a fabulous book from the library and this is it...



Now I've set myself not one, but two challenges!!

Firstly I'm going to try and make all the gorgeous suggestions in this book - both to have some fun and to use up my never-ending stash of wool.. in fact I've already knitted up four of the projects - although they're not completely sewn up/stuffed/stiffened yet.  When I've got them finished hopefully I'll feel brave enough to post some photos...

Secondly having uploaded a couple of photos both here and elsewhere I've decided that my skills are very basic -  nothing like I'd want. I look enviously on those who can get things in focus, well lit and so on.  So I need to practise more .. especially as I've started on an exciting project and need to take some decent photos...

I do know a super photographer - he's my niece's husband here's his website if you fancy a peek....http://www.romahoneyphoto.co.uk/ .

Now it's back to work - those teacher's books on my desk won't write themselves!

No comments:

Post a Comment