Monday 19 December 2022

Points mean Prizes

I forget the TV show with that as a slogan - seems to fit with the last few bites and one or two that follow here!

Month 11 - Bite 15

I've found that I've got some loyalty points for small amounts that need using up - I've discovered I can donate these too as they won't really buy anything I want .. that's next on the list.


Month 11 - Bite 16

I've also got cards or accounts that I buy things physically of online that will donate automatically as a reward for buying with them as long as I nominate a charity. No cost to me and a benefit to a good cause - win-win I'd say.





Month 11 - Bite 16

I did download a couple of apps that are supposed to reward you when reaching a certain number of steps. Most of those I've tried don't seem to provide any vouchers or rewards that I want or can accrue enough points to get - even if I do the whole South West Coast Path in the next few days! Again these provide the option of donating the points to charity so before I delete the apps that's what I'll do..


Month 11 - Bite 17

and finally (for this frantic catch-up) 

Some coffee shops also make it easy for you to 'buy' a coffee to be left for someone who needs it. You just donate the amount at the pay desk or from your app and they gift it to the ext person they identify as being in need of a hot drink!



Phew!
I'll get back with the next round up soon - just got some 'paid for' writing to catch up with - watch this space...

No comments:

Post a Comment