Monday 6 February 2012

Grrr.. where does the time go?

It was all going so well.. and then I ended up with a burst blood vessel in one eye.. that not only slowed up work, but also put paid to the pressie for my friend as I was doing it in cross stitch and close work was a bit off the list while my eye got better!  So this is as far as it got..
I then managed to catch a streaming cold which meant I couldn't go to the party anyway.. still that gives me a few days before I see her to finish it now so not all is lost!

It sounds like a bad week, from the above, but it wasn't at all...

Tuesday (before I got my cold) I started a feltmaking course at the local community college and it was splendid.  I made a triffid.. well, when the instructor said we were going to start by making flowers I thought they'd be sort of brooch/corsage size.. they were huge!

See..
It fills the window sill and is about 10 inches wide - I kid you not!

This week we're doing needle felting - something involving chickens I think...

I have been playing with the camera as I challenged myself to - and with the help of the other half I've now managed to upload some photos onto my Etsy shop and work on the banner a bit.  It's not perfect, but it's a start.  See what you think here http://www.etsy.com/shop/InnaSpin...

I've also got started with Twitter.. I thought I didn't have enough hours in the day as it was - there's even less now!

Right, just got to phone to book a place at Zumba then I can relax....

No comments:

Post a Comment